Certificates of Deposit (CDs) offer competitive returns on FDIC-insured savings. They are a great choice if you have a time-specific savings need or if you are looking for a higher return other than traditional interest-bearing accounts. CDs offer the following:
- Lock in your rate by investing a fixed amount for a specific period.
- Texas Heritage Bank offers competitive interest rates. We regularly evaluate the markets we serve and set our rates competitively. In other words, we shop the market, so you don't have to.
- CDs are automatically renewable at interest rates in effect at their maturities.
- Simple interest is generally paid at maturity, but can be paid more often if deposited into another Texas Heritage Bank account.
- The annual percentage yield assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.